- RECRUITMENT PLANNING: Our team puts in efforts to make the entire hiring process smooth and a qualifying guideline for applicants. This helps in ensuring that we are hiring individuals with the qualifications and skills needed to do the job. With a good recruitment plan in our hand, we are able to find qualified employees in a timely manner preventing any sort of lapses in the employment process.
- STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT: It is about connecting the results of the recruitment analysis with the best practices available in the job market. Using the boundaries from the HR Strategy, our team can set the real state-of-the-art recruitment strategy, which can contribute to the organization. The recruitment strategy should always support building a competitive advantage.
- SEARCHING: This step involves attracting job seekers to a particular organisation. There are broadly two sources used to attract candidates. These are Internal and External Sources.
- SCREENING: Applications are screened against the qualification, knowledge, skills, abilities, interest and experience mentioned in the job specification. Those who do not qualify are straightway eliminated from the selection process.
- EVALUATION & CONTROL: Given the considerable cost involved in the recruitment process, its evaluation and control are, therefore, imperative.