Avail real-world experience in the aviation industry
Aviation Indeed provides the Virtual Aviation Internship program for the sole purpose of providing candidates the opportunity to learn more about the aviation sector through on-ground practical experience and mentorships by industry experts.
To participate in the internship program, candidates must agree to all of the following terms and conditions:
- Aviation Indeed shall not be liable to any person for any claims, demands, causes of action, or damages whatsoever resulting from, arising out of or connected with the internship program.
- Aviation Indeed does not guarantee job placements to all candidates post the internship program, they will only offer periodic job listings and networking opportunities for the candidates to build on.
- The experts conducting workshops and sessions function on their own independent capacity. Aviation Indeed cannot be held responsible for the actions and comments of the experts.
- Aviation Indeed is not liable for an individual’s performance or completion of the program that is solely dependent on the candidate’s ability to put in the required hours and efforts into the program.
- While Aviation Indeed’s certificate is recognized by industry experts and the larger industry, Aviation Indeed cannot be held liable in an event that a company does not recognize the certificate.
- The course fees of INR 7,399/- only covers the below and excludes any means to access the virtual classes, namely laptops, internet, etc.
- Career counseling and training from the Industry’s finest exports.
- An Industry-recognised certificate.
- Chance to work on live industry projects for hands-on experience.
- Placement assistance to top-performing individuals from the program.
- Letter of recommendation for placements outside the program.
- Virtual Interview mock sessions with industry experts.
- Grooming guidance and access to corporate work culture.
- Annual subscription for notifications on upcoming job opportunities.
- Training on work from home tools