Apply Here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1820956138
Job Summary: Conduct NDT (Non-Destructive Testing) tests using specific techniques on aerospace products for both composites and metallic. Understand products, equipment set-up, and NDT operations. Follow specific operating procedures. Use safety specifications. Interpret and evaluate test results.
Seniority Level – Mid-Senior level
Industry – Defense & Space
Employment Type – Full-time
- Quality Assurance
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of Quality system procedure, NDT QMS, and acceptance criteria.
- Supports establishment, implementation, and adherence to procedures on non-destructive testing processes.
- Knowledge with various manufacturing techniques for composite fabrication.
- Prepare QAP as per the CC released drawings and also review suppliers provided QAP and accepting them to meet product requirements.
- Participate in the witnessing and qualification of Aerospace raw materials as per Aerospace standards at supplier facilities. Performs routine testing with both automated and manual ultrasonic test equipment and other NDT techniques.
- Performs, witness, and approves NDT testing results to External suppliers as per NDT quality standards of the company.
- Knowledge of selecting appropriate quality instruments as per the tolerance requirement. Maintain required job skills and knowledge of requirements (including procedures, specifications, etc.).
- Maintain work area, equipment, and all documents/records to be audit-ready at all times.
- Raise, Maintain, and follow up for the closure of Non-conformance reports at the stages of raw material, Manufacturing, Assembly, and testing.
- Provide On-the-Job Training (OJT) to Level I NDT Inspectors and fellow Level II NDT Inspectors.
- Assist Level III in developing specific test techniques.
- Perform Dimensional inspection as per the QAP.